Monday, August 30, 2010

selamat jalan la lah... =)


just the moment we looked at each other smile
why should we now we turn away?
listen here My Dear, I am not "angkuh"
just blank, cold, "ditinggalkanmu"
you may not understand
what I try to delivered
but I wished to understand clearly wht u want
and what else I could do
except the this from u
good bye, hope u happy
take care, you must be happy without me at ur side
only one that I hope, hope that you will not forget
our ancient times, where we had smiled together
im sorry, I do not mean to put ur away from me
im regret, ur hurt can not be cured anymore
but I still love you
and no one can change that ever..
I regret, this time there's no time left
im quite late, but you are almost in my memory
"good bye", keep yourself
do not you forget, I at one time
we have been happy with

No comments:

Post a Comment